Happy Birthday To Cekli - Moleskine and Me



Today is special day for you, because this is your Birthday.

You have passed last year life episode full with difficulties as well as enjoyment. Yes you have gained more experience today than you did during last year. Hopefully those experience will give you more power to deal with your next life episode.

I'm really happy to be your life partner, because you have a such quality that I love. Your generosity to help others will obviously become good examples for Jasmine and Ilan.

Even though I'm far away at the moment, I'm really sorry about this, My heart is still belongs to you and yours is still mine. Hopefully I can passed this difficulties with an happy ending and we can be together again.

For now I give you this Gift, to express my feelings. Happy Birthday Cekli, may Allah give you fortune and happiness for the next year and your future as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home