I will be in Australia - Moleskine and Me

Although I haven't been in Australia, my parent were stay there for a couple of months and brought a lot of beautiful pictures and amazing stories about Australia. Their experience just make my curiosity to visit this country increased.

Learning from the parent experience, I would not visit Australia only for a short vacation. I have to explore the nature beauty of this country and experience with their custom. In addition to my parent story, they also explain a lot about the romantic place on beach which I believe that would be great place for me and my wife.



Obviously I have to plan the vacation carefully so I can enjoy the whole time during my stay instead of busy fixing the mess related to room accommodation. For Sydney I think I will take a look on Sydney Hotels and find some 2 star budget hotels.



The nice thing about Australia is their climate. Because it's located on southern hemisphere their weather is oppositely to the northern hemisphere and that would be great place for escape from my boring home weather. I can use a short pants when departing from my country and I must change to use a jacket when I arrived in Australia. With hotel rate start from as little as USD$40.00 I think it would be easy to find a nice Melbourne Hotels

One of my destination during my visit in Australia is Brisbane. The city offering a wide variety of hotels and accommodation. Brisbane has 2 star budget accommodation from USD$51.00. You could find one from Brisbane Hotels.



The vacation would be incomplete if I don't visit Perth as well. There are multiple tourist spot that worth visiting in Perth. Finding a bargain hotel and accommodation is also not a big problem. Just visit Perth Hotels web site and book the accommodation as needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home