Testing The Scheduled Posting Features - Moleskine and Me

I'm glad Blogger finally add Scheduled posting feature on their great blog engine. This nice feature allow us to create multiple post in advance, and gradually published on pre-set time.

The scheduled posting has been my best tools when blogging on WordPress engine. But I was desperately need this feature to be included in blogger as well since it will make the search engine bots loves visiting my blog regularly.

It will ensure I got quick indexing and eventually the post could reach the top position before everyone else.

All you need to get scheduled posting feature is login into your blogger dashboard using Blogger Draft, creating a new post, and don't forget to click Post Option to set the publishing time for the post in regard.

PS. This post also created using Scheduled posting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home